ELECTRONIC SIREN CONTROLLER
- Signal generator with two independently programmable channels.
- Up to 16 USER programmable Alarm Signals. Signals may be mixed with digital stored voice messages.
- 8 minutes total voice storage memory on board. Voice files stored as PCM-CCITT 8 kHz – 8 bits mono.
- These 8 minutes can be sectioned into 239 multiple messages.
- An extended speech memory with 60 minutes is available.
- Integrated RS232 input for radio modem connection. 1.200 to 115.200 bps selectable data rate.
- This radio connection incorporates an audio input with programmable (software) audio delay line for speech via radio from the control station
- Integrated RS485 input 1.200 to 115.200 bps selectable data rate. (For connection to remote up to 1.5 km).
- Integrated RTC and RS232 input for (optional) clock synchronization via GPS Modem.
- 600 Ohm balanced and isolated audio line input for connection a landline or to a remote control console.
8 OPTO-ISOLATED INPUTS FOR FUNCTIONAL CONTROL.
4.START/STOP for motor siren simulation. (Relay control)
5.Quiet Test and report.
6.Other control output functions via four (4) relays
4 OPTO-ISOLATED MONITOR INPUTS.
- Programmable by user with a wide selection of pre-defined triggers and delays for automatic reporting of monitored inputs, such as:
2.AC Power OK/Fail
3.Pre-set temperature exceeded
4.Water in cabinet
5.Tilt of pole
6.Fire Call Station
7.An other digital input that can be connected
ALARM ACTIVATED RELAY OUTPUT
- N/O or N/C relay contacts which are activated while an alarm is activate. (E.g. to connect external strobe light).
4 PROGRAMMABLE RELAY OUTPUTS
- Four N.O or Ν/C relay contacts, programmable by user to close / open when an internal fault condition or monitor input status is detected by the controller such as:
1.Quiet Test Amplifier or Driver failure
2.Any of the above control / monitor inputs
- These relays can also be programmed to close / open at certain times and for certain durations in accordance with precision Schedules programmed by the User
80 PROGRAMMABLE SCHEDULES
- 50 programmable schedules, capable to access any existing function.
- 30 programmable schedules, specially designed for yearly events.
MODULAR CLASS D POWER AMPLIFIERS
- Dual channel amplifiers (up to 8 pairs) fully programmable.
- Amplifiers incorporate thermal and over current protection.
- Self healing short circuit protection.
- Fault conditions are monitored and recorded in memory for future evaluation.
- Convection or force air cooled as required.